Tail lights also called rear position lamps provides night time automobile conspicuity to the back. Available in various colors and sizes, Mustang taillights enhance the appearance of any Mustang. Since the back end of this car is noticeable by other drivers, it would be a nice gesture to integrate some impressive aftermarket tail light to your automobile. These Mustang lights will make your car stand out and very much noticed. • Ford Mustang Black Tail lights blend in seamlessly to give your car an undeniable retro feel.
• To give your ride an aggressive look and a classic sense of style, get Ford Mustang Chrome lights. With an excellent fit and finish, these lights provide an impressive winning style that everyone will be envious of.
• The stylish Mustang Smoked Altezza lights can update the appearance of your car back end. These smoked lights give your vehicle a distinct look and distinguish it from other inferior stangs.
• If you are interested in something more elegant and inexpensive, Ford Mustang car light covers is simply the best to cover up your old, faded and damaged tail lights.
• Mustang sequential car lights appear in retro styling to give a classic retro finish to your modern pony. These car sequential turn signals give people something pleasant to look at.
• To add a more aggressive smoked styling to your car, Raxion Smoked OE style Mustang tail light is a great choice.
• Mustang carbon Fiber light covers add sleek sexy style to your vehicle and guard your tail lights from getting damaged by the road debris. No drilling is required to attach these covers to your car stock mustang lights.
• For protection from damage and to add stealthy aerodynamic styling, Xenon Mustang Smoked light covers can be added to your new car.
• With Mustang Black honey Comb Tail Lights Trim, you can augment custom styling to your car that makes it appear great on the strip.
• Black Mustang Solid LED Lights feature bright red Led’s that look incredible on your new mustang.
Originally manufactured in 1964, the Mustang immediately gained popularity all over the country, selling over 1 million units within the first 18 months of production. Since then, the Mustang has continued to capture the hearts of auto-enthusiasts worldwide, and through each passing year of production, the sleek design and performance of this sports car is updated to keep up with advances in current technology. Automobile aficionados will often choose to customize their Ford Mustang for a wide variety of reasons. While some people want to add power and enhance the performance of their vehicle, others may be looking to add personal touches to the body of their Mustang. Like Jeeps, Mustangs have a huge assortment of parts and accessories that owner’s can use to customize their car exactly as they’d like it oem mercedes benz car cover.
Some of the most popular part and accessories include:
• Grilles – A customized grille will give the front of your automobile a noticeably different character from other Mustang’s on the road.
• Lights – From headlights and tail lights to brake lights and fog lights, there are literally hundreds of different lights to choose from, each of which will make your Mustang shine brighter than the rest.
• Exhaust pipes – In addition to adding power to the vehicle, a new Mustang exhaust pipe will enhance the cars sound you crank up the engine and put the pedal to the metal.
• Accessories – Emblems, seat covers, fuel tank caps, sunshield and even televisions are all accessories that allow you to add personal touches to your Mustang. There are also many changes that can be made under the hood of Mustangs that will improve the performance of the car, like adding nitrous kits, spark plugs, and blow off valves. Custom Mustangs have the uncanny ability to turn heads as they soar across the open road. Whether you own a
new 2010 Mustang or a classic 1969 Shelby GT500, remember that there are many ways to customize your car and make it truly one-of-a-kind.
How to Adjust Small Block Chevy Lifters
I got thinking and it came to me, I had never done an article on how to adjust small block Chevy lifters, so this article is going to make up for my transgressions of the past, I think people need to know this information if they have small block, or for that matter a big block Chevy. I’ve written on almost every subject related to the restoration of a car, but never this subject, so please forgive me, and allow me to show you what I know on this subject, there is nothing illusive about adjusting the lifters on a small block Chevy engine, or for the matter a big bock either. First of all if your installing a new camshaft, you should absolutely follow the recommendations of the camshaft manufacture, this article is based off of standard adjustment values and the camshaft that you are installing may be different. Things will change a bit depending on the type of camshaft that you have in your engine, you need to know a few things, first of all is the camshaft a solid, or hydraulic lifter version, solid lifters cams are also called flat tappet cams. One good simple way to tell is to grab one of the push rods and push it down, if you can make the push rod move down, you have a hydraulic cam, a solid lifter cam you can’t push the lifter down at all, once you have determined what lifters you have you can begin the adjusting process. Of course this is all assuming that you have removed the valve covers, on a small block Chevy this is done by loosening the two bolts on the top of the valve cover, and the two bolts on the bottom, unless the valve covers are the new style with four bolts in the centre, then you need to remove them. Tools You Need: A 5/8 socket Ratchet Feeler gauges You’ll need the tools in the list above to adjust your lifters, the first thing you’ll need to do is, if your adjusting hydraulic lifters you’ll need to get the feeler gauge and unfold the one that says .030 on it, this is what you’ll be setting the lifters to, if the cam is solid lifter get out the .026 gauge.
What your doing here is setting that back lash of your lifters to .030 if you have a hydraulic cam, or to .026 if you have a solid lifter cam, for this article we’ll say that you have a hydraulic because they are the most common cams sold for street use. So now that the valve covers are off of the car, you’ll need to turn the crank of the engine until the two front valves on the right hand side are fully closed, and you must be absolutely sure that they are before you can begin to adjust them, or the entire job will be done wrong, this is very important. They call this top dead centre, it’s when the number one piston is at the top of it’s stroke, and the timing line on your balancer is at the zero mark, this is the point where you can begin to adjust the lifters on the engine, I like to start out with number one just so I can keep track of where I’m at. Now that you have number one at top dead center, you can begin to do the adjustment of the lifters, with the valves fully closed you need to take the feeler gauge and put it between the rocker arm and the valve stem, once you have put there it should feel a little stiff when you pull the feeler gauge out of from between the rocker arm and the valve stem, if should not slide easily, but should be a bit hard to pull on. If it’s not you need to loosen up the nut on top of the rocker arm with the 5/8 socket, and put the feeler gauge in between the valve stem and the rocker arm, and tighten it until it’s seem a little stiff when you pull it out from between the valve stem and the rocker arm. When your done adjusting the first two valves, you’d just move to the next two back and repeat the last two steps, you’d just repeat these steps until you have gone through all the valves on the engine, and wa-la your valves are now set perfectly.
Information on How to Become a Chevy Dealer
Becoming a dealer of Chevy Z71 pick-up truck models and other Chevy rides is certainly a lucrative business opportunity. However, like any types of business investments, becoming an authorized Chevy dealer would require a significant sum of money. In simple terms, you have to pull out enough capital to establish an operational dealership business. In addition to that, you also need to consider the upkeep and other technicalities that go with it. Normally, car dealer shops are open at least 6 days a week, while some are even open the whole week. Moreover, you have to deal with the never-ending stress of making a sale, thus, you have to take note that a tremendous amount of stress is definitely part of the job. So, before you decide whether getting into the dealership business is a viable option for you, read through this article to know the things that you need to accomplish in order to start a functional and operation Chevy dealership business. First and foremost, it is very important that you devise a good business plan. Make sure to include important business details such as profit projections, advertising/marketing strategies, allotted monthly budget, start-up capital, and favorable hours of operation. After putting all the plans in writing, you now have to prepare the capital that you need to start the business. Ideally, GM requires their dealers to have an initial investment of around $350,000. If you think you wouldn’t be able to come up with such a big amount on your own, you can look for investors or partners to help you cover the start-up costs. But of course, in order to find interested parties, you have to create a solid and appealing business plan in order to persuade them to back you up. When the financial matters has already been settled, you can now focus on finding a good place, hiring staff and advertising your business in order to start gaining profits. Once you decide to become a dealer of Chevy Z71 pick-up trucks as well as other Chevy car models, you need to ensure that you will be able to raise the needed capital in order to keep the business running!